The extremely flat temperature protectors of the F-series are miniature bimetal switches with a wide range of applications in the temperature sensor technology. Because of their dimensions they are ideal for temperature monitoring in very confined spaces. Among other applications they are used in currents up to 250mA are controlled reliably. The contacts open up in a snap action when reaching the cut off temperature and close again automatically when the temperature decreases to the reset temperature. Numerous possible customizations extend the spectrum of applications.
Customer specific solutions
Our creative R&D team happily turns your ideas into innovative products. Please contact us.
Features of the series F:
- Extremely flat design due to intelligent construction and most precise production
- Very compact construction by wire ports integrated into the housing
- Thermally solid connections by welded wire connections
- Constant dimensions by front side mounted wires for all wire cross sections
- PCB application by integrated THT and SMD terminals
- Position- independant use by symmetrical design
- Constant resistance by optimal contact material, high contact pressure and sliding contacting
- Consistent high quality level by automated production with integrated monitoring
More information about this product:
You can find this and other products at our Servicecenter.