Temperature protectors of the G-series are high performance miniature bimetal switches which can be used in a wide range of applications and different devices. They are specifically designed for the use in electrical windings what makes them the ideal choice for the protection of motors, transformers and chokes. The high performance contact system is designed for currents up to 16 A. Protectors of the G series are primarily designed for use as current independent protection. The contacts open in a snap action when reaching the cut off temperature and close again automatically when the temperature decreases to the reset temperature. Numerous possible customizations extend the spectrum of applications.
Customer specific solutions
Our creative R&D team happily turns your ideas into innovative products. Please contact us.
Features of the series G:
- Powerful by generously dimensioned contact system
- Smallest current sensitivity by separated current circuit with high conductance
- Highest pressure resistance by optimal construction steel housing
- Thermally solid connections by welded wire connections
- Constant dimensions by front side mounted wires for all wire cross sections
- Electromagnetic shielding by ferromagnetic housing
- Constant resistance by optimal contact material, high contact pressure and sliding contacting
- Consistent high quality level by automated production with integrated monitoring
More information about this product:
You can find this and other products at our Servicecenter.